The buildings photographed here were built in 1916 by Westpoint Manufacturing for the use of the community of Fairfax.
The kindergarten was still housed here by the school system as recently as 1983.
The Chapel was shared by 3 congregations, Methodist, Baptist, and Disciples of Christ. Eventually, the Methodists and Baptist congregations built their own church. The Disciples of Christ then purchased the facility from the company.