Sunday, December 7, 2008

7 years of JOC









Happy Birthday my dear, JOC! You have been named by others "Action J...tion"....moving fast since the day you were born. You are so full of energy! Your enthusiasm for life is contagious. You are passionate about all that you love. You love school, fishing, sports, and your Saviour, Jesus Christ. I am amazed how much you know about football and fishing in 7 years of life! I have been trying to learn football for the past 13 years and still don't fully get it and you talk circles around me! Oh, and my cast still is pitiful...thanks for still considering me a "keeper".






Since you have been a part of this family there has never been a shortage of hugs and affection.
You love people and people love you! The love you give and receive has taught others to love!
























Most noteworthy of this, your 7th year, has been the work of grace in your heart and the transformation occurring in your life. We are still rejoicing with you! God bless you, my son, as you become the man God is shaping you to be!

Love always, Mom

1 comment:

edcolley said...

This one brought tears to my eyes! I thank the Lord for our middle son!

Blog Archive