Friday, December 11, 2009

New Kitchen Features


Appliances:

Refrigerator

The remodel permitted me to have a fridge in the kitchen and one in the mudroom. Feeding the man clan, loving to hostess, and generally being a foodie....it is really a good thing to have 2 refrigerators.

Microwave:

Not the microwave I had ordered, but due to unexpected information from my contractor, it necessitated a change and this is what the appliance man offered to exchange for my other model...and it is the same brand as my stove and dishwasher. A more expensive model....The whole way through the process I was amazed at God's provision being better than the appliance for which I had ordered........

Dual Fuel Slide-In Range:

Stove and Oven of my dreams...and it is not a Viking, but the oven capacity surpasses. I am able to cook on 5 shelves at the same time! The oven has the option to bake, broil, convection bake, convection roast, convection broil. It has a "perfect turkey" setting, defrost, dehydrate, bread proof, keep warm, and slow cooker options. The gas burners are instant heat: 5,000 BTU, 18,000 BTU, 9,500 BTU, and 14,000BTU. Loving this Electrolux...so thankful for the Lord's provision. It is amazing that the Lord's timing also provides for His perfect provision as well. The stove that I had chosen 2 years prior was not this...what I perceived to be a delay was truly right when I needed it and far better than I could have planned!


Dishwasher with very deep shelves...so much capacity...a must for this man clan!

No comments:

Blog Archive