Of course the cherished photos are common to most all households. I even made a photo board to contain those and still have an overflow of favorite photos. Also, the newest art project made with care gets displayed there.
What I have just decided can come down are my collection of favorite quotes. They have accumulated there from sermons, reading....and well just living life. I have decided that if I post them here, then I will be sharing them with others and I can come here to relive my moments of inspiration!
- The presence of God changes our perspective. E. Elliot
- Love keeps no records of wrongs. E. Elliot
- When we are not appreciative, we depreciate the blessings of God. (unknown source)
- One is never persuasive when abrasive. Dr. Brunson
- I want to be velvet over steel. (I owe an explanation for this one...will do so in another blog entry)
- The will of God will never lead you where the grace of God cannot keep you. (unknown source