Sunday, February 8, 2009

Found this on Sweet Tea Please.

I found this exercise prompted me to organize my photo files.....I had too many random folders with less than 4 photos within them! I moved and organized. Thank you Leah Belle for the prompting!

Here are the rules:
1.) Go to your 4th folder where you store your photos.
2.) Select your 4th picture (no exceptions)! Seriously.. no exceptions. (Sorry, Leah Belle, had to organize first!)
3.) Post the picture with an explanation and link it back to your tagger.
4.) Tag 4 people to do the same!




Found it neat that after my preliminary organizing, my 4th of July potluck folder fell as my 4th folder! What a memorable night we enjoyed with friends from the community! Looking forward to making it an annual event!

If you find this of interest...consider yourself tagged...if you do not have a blog, consider posting to facebook!

1 comment:

Leah Belle said...

i'm glad this was your 4th photo...brought back lots of very fun memories!

Blog Archive