Friday, May 15, 2009

From the lips of babes...2nd installment

For many weeks now, my EJC, has been preaching through the book of Daniel. The book has so much to glean. Daniel as a character study alone could consume several weeks. What a man of God! Steadfast and faithful are just a few words that come to mind to describe him. There is also the prophetic side of the book of Daniel. One Sunday morning my MLC, 3rd of 3...he is also almost 3...looked up at me during the sermon and most randomly said, "I love jelly beans!" I was puzzled at his untimely declaration of such love. Then I heard my preacher husband again make reference to the "angelic beings". It all made sense!

Oh, it has taken some real consistency to get that little man to be so good in church. Now I know he is even listening! Now, onto what is he hearing?!?!

No comments:

Blog Archive