Of all my sons, he has had a bedtime ritual all his own.
- It goes like this.."lights out"
- Then MLC says, "Mommy, hair down." Then I hold him closely while he holds my hair and sucks his thumb...he hugs me and pats my back.
- Then he nearly dives out of my arms into his bed. Then he says,"Tuck, tuck 2, 4" (That means, please put on all three blankets and tuck me in.)
- The next step is "story" (That means turn on I Love To Tell the Story...his favorite CD)
- Then "shut door, Mommy....ni-night, Mommy"